Liposuction for Males
At Sculpt in Sydney, our tumescent liposuction procedure is performed to remove stubborn fat deposits that are resistant to diet and exercise.
For men, this can be typically around the abdomen “the beer belly” or around the love handles. It doesn’t matter where the fat is, if you want it gone, we can remove. This procedure is appropriate for patients who are in the healthy weight range who would like to target specific areas. Liposuction is not an appropriate treatment for overall dramatic weight loss.
When we gain weight, our fat cells enlarge but do not change in number, and many patients are unhappy with the way their fat cells are distributed. If you have specific problem areas, our liposculpture treatment can be used by our surgical professionals to reduce the number of fat cells in these areas and actively change the shape of your figure.
Upon arrival at the surgery, you will have a brief consultation with the doctor to discuss any last minute questions you might have. You will then be moved into the theatre where you will be given a light sedation to relax you and make you drowsy. This is not essential, and you do not have to have it if you wish to stay alert throughout the procedure.
You will then be given a local anaesthetic to numb the area. If you decide to remain alert and awake, you may feel a slight prickling feeling as the anaesthetic passes through the fat. The procedure shouldn’t cause any discomfort due to the anaesthesia.
On completion of the procedure, you will be moved to our patient recovery lounge to rest and sleep. The sedative can take a few hours to wear off, but generally, patients are ready to go home about an hour after the surgery. You should be able to walk out of the surgery, but you may feel dizzy and lightheaded.
Our team will discuss with you our set of post-operative care instructions to encourage the healing process.
Before & After
Real People, Real Results.
Cost of of Fat Removal – via Liposuction
Below are the typical costs associated with certain areas of the body.
- Lower abdomen only: $4,400*
- Extending liposuction to the Love handles: extra $2,400*
- Extending liposuction to the Upper abdomen: extra $1,800*
- Upper abdomen only: $4,400*
- Full abdomen in single session: $6,200* (below breast to above pubic area – excl. love handles)
The Back area
- Upper back only: $4,700*
- Extend to the Mid back, will add an extra $1,100*
- Extend to Lower back, this will add an extra $1,200* (does not include love handles)
- Full Lower Back & Love handles (muffin top): $5,500*
Chin and Neck
- Double Chin removal: $2,900*
- Extending to Jawline and jowls: extra $1,200*
- Extending to Neck: extra $1,100*
- Full Chin, Jawline and Neck in a single treatment: $4,500*.
*These are typical costs, for the average person it should not change. However, every patient is different, these prices may change per patient scenario.