Dr. Alireza Fallahi
Dr Alireza Fallahi graduated his Medical Doctorate with First Class Honours. Following his passion for Aesthetic Medicine and surgery. He has been working alongside world-renowned industry leaders for over 10 years and has trained in a variety of medical and surgical fields. His passion for enhancing each patient’s anatomy means that every treatment is individualised to provide the best possible tailored results.
Dr. Alireza has spent his medical
career focusing on a small number of procedures, which he is extremely proficient at. These are as follows;
- Liposuction and Fat Transfer
- Removal of gynecomastia
- Anti-aging cosmetic medicine such as;
- Anti-wrinkle injections and
- Dermal Fillers
Professional associations and affiliations
- Australian College of Cosmetic Surgeons – member
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine – member
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners – member
- IBC Hair transplant certificate
- Liposuction training approved by Australian College of Cosmetic Surgeons
- Advanced Life Support Certificate
Dr. Zhen Xu
Dr Xu graduated from University of NSW in 2003 and he is a fellow of the Australasian College of cosmetic surgery. He has trained with leading experts in various areas of Sculpt Cosmetica and surgery.
Dr Xu specialises in liposculpture, blepharoplasty and threadlifts. In addition, he is extremely profound in providing
- Anti-wrinkle injections,
- Dermal fillers,
- Vein injection, and
- Laser treatments
Dr Xu has a Diploma of Lipoplasty awarded by Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery; he is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery, and the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery.
Dr Xu is very passionate about his work, he believes every patient is
unique, and treatments are tailored to individual patient needs.
Dr Xu is a member of the following organisations:
- Fellow of Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery (Medical Faculty)
- Diploma of Lipoplasty (ACCS)
- Member of American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
- Member of American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Member of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
As some of the most highly respected surgeons in the industry, at sculpt cosmetica our cosmetic physicians are dedicated to delivering the finest quality results for our patients…
Dr Ralph Thomas Bright
MB, ChB, FFMACCS
After graduating from the Otago University New Zealand in 1973, Dr Bright worked at the Plastic Surgery Unit of the Burwood Hospital Christchurch before moving to Australia in June 1974. Dr Bright then worked as an intern, resident and registrar on medical and surgical teams until the end of 1978. In 1979, he went into general practicing.
In 1994, Dr Bright’s interest in Sculpt Cosmetica evolved with chemical peeling and laser surgery. When the Cosmetic Physicians Society of Australia started examinations and credentialing for lasers, Dr Bright was one of the first to pass these examinations and be accredited.
Dr Bright derives a great deal of personal satisfaction from his work.
“Patients, young and old, male and female are making changes through cosmetic surgery which improves their confidence, presentation and self-esteem. It is rewarding to be a part of that change”.
Dr Bright regularly attends workshops and conferences in Sculpt Cosmetica, Liposuction, Laser Medicine and Phlebology to keep abreast of the latest developments and techniques in Sculpt Cosmetica.
Dr Bright is a member of the following organisations:
- Fellow of the Faculty of Medicine ACCS
- Member Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member Cosmetic Physicians Society of Australasia
- Member Australian and NZ Society of Phlebology
- Member Australasian College of Phlebology
- Member Australian Lipoplasty Association
Cosmetic Surgeons Sydney
To discover more about our premiere surgeons, or to arrange an appointment at our surgery located in Sydney, please contact us.