Sculpt the |B O D Y|
- Fat removal via Liposuction
- VASERlipo for men (HD lipo)
- Gynecomastia (man boob reduction)
- Vein removal (Sclerotherapy)
As men, unfortunately we can get the typical “beer belly” or even the common love handles. Not to worry though, we can remove this fat permanently. It’s important to understand, when we gain weight, our fat cells enlarge but do not change in number. Think of it like this – your fat cells are containers, and when you put weight on, these containers fill up with oil. When you lose weight, the oil drains from the container. When we perform liposuction, we actually remove these containers all together. They can’t grow back!
The VASERlipo procedure is an additional step just before we perform traditional lipo. VASERlipo is very useful for men because we tend to have a lot of fibrous tissue. At Sculpt, we use the VASER machine to send ultrasonic shock waves to break apart the fat cells, as well as any fibrous tissue. The VASERlipo also allows us to come very close to the skin layer without damage. Due to this, patient results are often better and higher definition compared to traditional liposuction.
At our Sydney clinic, we offer two surgery options for male breast reduction:
- Liposuction – Considered the less invasive option, liposuction is the fastest way to remove excess fat and tissue via a small incision in each breast. There’s minimal downtime involved, and very minimal scarring. We are able to use either thetraditional method of liposuction or we can use VASER assisted liposuction for more stubborn fat.
- Excision – For the more extreme cases of Gynecomastia, surgery may be required. By creating two surgical incisions, the surgeon has the ability to remove more of the gland tissue to ensure a flatter, firmer chest.
Vein Removal (Sclerotherapy)
Sclerotherapy involves treating varicose or spider veins by injecting a solution to collapse the vein. Patients may see an improvement with just 1 session. This treatment has been proven to be extremely safe and effective.
Sculpt offers a wide breadth of treatments to help improve your physical appearance. At our Sydney cosmetic surgical clinic, any one of our doctors can guide you through our various treatment options in a compassionate and caring environment where your health and desires are our highest priority. Your journey with us will begin with your initial consultation where one of our surgeons or clinicians will guide you through the different components of your procedure so that you fully understand the treatment. We will also describe what will be required of you during aftercare and what can be expected.